Am I pregnant.

By November 25, 2014 - 4:34pm

I fee pregnant I had periods in october one this month but it was late.I have been having preg symptoms but I got two negative preg test could I be pregnant?

I am on 26 days cycle. I had my normal period on 6/11-11/11. after 8 days on 19/11-22/11 i had another round of very dark brown to black colour discharge. I would like to know how should i determine my menstrual cycle, count from 6/11 or 19/11? I still dont have anything today. Thank you

Hi older!

If you are getting your period every month (even it it was late once) and you have two negative tests, then you are not pregnant. 

What are the symptoms you are having? Let us know and hopefully we can help you further!