am i pregnant?

By April 25, 2016 - 10:17am

my boyfriend and i were just messing around. while giving him a blowjob he ejaculated in my mouth and i swallowed most of it. then we made and some semen spread into his mouth. then we waited for a minute while he put his pants on and then he kissed my tummy and licked my vagina with his tongue. he didnt put his tongue deep in but just all over it. i was wet that time. am i pregnant ?? i am really worried. please help. thank you.

Hi kristyg

You might be overthinking things a bit here, you can't get pregnant this way.

Are you saying you put your boyfriend's sperm back in his mouth via your mouth? I guess if he put his tongue right up your vagina immediately and inserted sperm that way it could be possible but I can't say for sure.

Read more here http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines