am i pregnant?

By Anonymous March 9, 2011 - 9:54am

am a 21 year old university student. i have a very regular 28 day menstrual cycle. on the 19th day of my cycle i had skin to skin contact and fingerieg but there was no penetration and no ejaculation. i am now 3 days late. i was very stressed at the beggining of the cycle upto the 3rd week but i am now very ok. am not on any medication and i havent noticed any unusual symptoms except some watery discharge. wat are the chances that i could be pregnant? am very worried please advice.

Sperm to genital contact can cause pregnancy but based on what you write, your risk is very low. You're probably late for some other reason other than pregnancy. However, taking a pregnancy test can tell you for sure.

it is now day 5 and my boobs have this off and on ache and my stool is soft like slight diarrhoea. since yesterday i have been able to stop stressing over it but my periods are still a no show. i tried purchasing a pregnancy test but i got cold feet and quickly walked away. i have decided that after a week i will have to buy it and start figuring out whats wrong with me. in the meantime i'll be eating unripe pawpaws i have been told that it helps.

my periods have just come. the cramps are murder but am so happy. i didnt have to eat the unripe pawpaw (thank God) and i didnt have to take a pregnancy test. i now realize that i am not physically or mentally ready for a physical relationship and i dont want to ever put myself in situations that i might regret later. thank you so much for the advice and the information you made me relax and i appreciate it.

I am delighted for you and thanks for the update.

And unwanted pregnancy is terrifying (it was probably my worst fear in my 20s, even though I took extreme caution) so one good thing to come out of this for you is that you are clear in what you want/don't want and what you can/can't handle.

I'm glad we could help you!

thank you so much. you have realy eased my mind. today is the 4th day and i still havent started. i will go purchase a pregnancy test and i will tell you how it went.