Am i pregnant?

By July 17, 2009 - 6:24am

I am 21 years old and i really dont remember when i got my period in june 2009 but i know i was definitly over my period by the 22nd i remeber not having it then but i dont no what day i stopped .all i remember was i got it may 15th and it lasts about 6-7 days no less. can anyone tell me if im late i have no clue and i dont want to buy a pregnancy test just yet. i have been very forgetful the past 2 weeks and very very tired.and a little queezy in the morning but no sickness

We can't tell you about the dates of your last period, since you don't even know them! All I can tell you is that if it was definitely over and done with by June 22nd, then, you may be due around now. You symptoms may be PMS, pregnancy or plain old nerves!

If your period doesn't arrive in the next 5 days or so, just take a pregnancy test so you'll be able to go from there.

Are you having unprotected sex?

Will you update us?