am i pregnant or is it pain from c section?

By October 30, 2009 - 1:49pm

i had a clomid baby 7 months ago. i had a c section .. i've only had 4 periods after the baby .. the first was may 31 for 3 days the second july 1 for 3m days .. then i was late sep 5 for 4 days . in oct i was late again had it oct 5th for 4 days ... well my partner and i had sex 2days after period ended oct 10 and a cupple more days in that week and we dint use any protection.. my question is is it to soon to have pregnancy symptoms? or is it maybe my c section causing me desconfot? .. its oct 30 .. my c section is no longer numb for a cupple of weeks . but, for the past 3-4 days ive been having light cramps .. and alot of lower back pain also nausea most of the day .. i feel my uteres kinda swollen .. i think its too early for it to be pregnancy symptoms .. and i did have sex after my period so i dont think i ovulated in time for a pregnancy .. also i did have problems and used comid for my dd .. these symptoms are getting me nerveous.. maybe im just going crazy lol

Congratulations on your baby - you must be very happy!

You may or may not be pregnant (I'm not very helpful here, am I?!) but your symptoms are pretty general and could be due to PMS as well as pregnancy, although nausea is certainly more attributable to pregnancy. If you needed clomid to get pregnant, it may not be easy for you to conceive naturally a second time but it's certainly not impossible.

You mentioned you had your period on Oct 5th so it would be very early to have pregnancy symptoms. However, some women have them earlier than others. Did you have early symptoms with your baby?

What method of birth control are you using?

I would advise you to take a pregnancy test to ease your mind. Will you update us?

Cesarean Section

Cesarean Section Guide