reading many of the stories I can say I understand, but one thing I would like to know, does this disease have anything to do with your emotions? I seem to be very angry and short tempered lately and I don't and that's not like me. So I was wondering with the Low blood is it messing with my emotions.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Any new situation or disease in life can cause stress.  Stress can lead to anger or mood changes. You might want to let your doctor know how you feel and psychotherapy can help you overcome these feelings. Hope this was helpful?

Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia

Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Guide