anti pregnency pill

By March 13, 2011 - 11:04am

hi. my question is. does emergency anti pregnency pills [mifeprostol] which have to take in between 72 hours give protection against unprotected sex for continue 2 days.? i mean sperms entered for 3 times in 2 days .and 1 emergency pill is sufficient?

or should i give to my gf these medicine for 3 times in between 72 hours.??

I answered your question here http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/if-you-miss-2-birth-control-pills-during-week-2-and-have-sex-those-days-can-you-get-pr?allcomments=1#comment-81196.

Thank you.