Any body lives in Northern New Jersey and can recommend a good Bio-identical specialist? i am winning of the estrogen(Enjuvia) and the progesteron?

By January 19, 2011 - 10:28am

I am 50 years old and i have been in menaupose for over 3 years. two years ago i have started HRT prescibed by gynicologist. I have been better with regards to hot flashes, however my moods and mental energy and fibromyalgia flares have been acting out alot. I am ready to start the natural approach of either vitamines supply or bio-identical. I am considering Sotto- Pellet but it is pretty expensive and I am not certain that i want to spend that much on top of all the other medications I am on.

Hi liora!

Thanks for your question! We cannot recommend doctors by name to you but hopefully someone from Northern NJ reads this and can give you some input.

I did find a list for you in New Jersey but am unsure as to where in Jersey although it's a very small state so hopefully they are not too far from you. This is a list however, not a recommendation. http://biomimetic-hormones.com/bioidentical-doctors/

The Bioidentical Hormone Society may also be of help:

Please keep us posted and our best to you-

Menopause Guide