Is anyone dealing with eye and sinus issues that are a mystery? A knot on the lower left side of the head. lost vision, headaches, light sensitivity...been to numorous docs and no one has a clue?

Hi Mary Alison

Thank you for your question and I am sorry about your health issue - I know the absolute misery of sinus pain and infections. 

Can I ask what kind of treatments you have had so far? 

Are you on any kind of medications - are you using a netipot? 

Have you had any kind of a diagnosis? 

Some people have chronic sinus infections that are actually caused by strong allergies. I suggest you ask to be thoroughly checked for allergies. 

Has your doctor talked to you about having a brain scan - just in case? Loss of vision and headaches and some of your other symptoms can actually stem from the brain. Please talk to him/her about this. 

We hope to hear back from you to know more about any diagnoses, testing or treatments that are going on.

Sinus Infection

Sinus Infection Guide