I have 4 kids and have had the clip but now I would like to have my clips removed so I can have more baby's can get them removed

Tubal ligation reversal is possible but not always successful. 

Tubal ligation procedures that cause the least amount of damage to the fallopian tubes are the most likely to allow successful tubal ligation reversal. During a tubal ligation reversal, the physician removes the blocked segment of the fallopian tube and reconnects the remainder of the fallopian tubes to allow pregnancy. If the tubal ligation reversal is successful, eggs are once again able to move to the uterus for fertilization and sperm are able to travel up the fallopian tubes to join the egg.

Talk to your doctor about your options!