Being Fingered Question.

Can I ask for the possibility of pregnancy through fingering? See, he did it 3 or 4 days before I got my period last September (I asked him to use alcohol before starting to kill those bacterias and all. Btw, can alcohol kill sperms?). And a week after my period, he did it again. How fertile am I during these days? I'm not sure if he did get some on his hand but I'm sure he did not ejaculate / masturbate himself before fingering me. (I'm asking because what if some instances, he just touched himself *without ejaculating* and I did not know? Because if you were to ask me, I never saw his hand touch his thing before he fingered me.) I'm just wondering since I'm not that sure if he did get some on his hand or something. I'm sure that he did not have a blob of semen on his hand, but I was just thinking of the possibility since sperm is microscopic and all, what is the possibility of getting pregnant through these?

Sorry about the long post. I'm just wondering. I don't want to stress myself out since I know that this can cause late periods and all. And, I think I won't have my period until 20th maybe. (I was irregular back then, skipping almost months. And then suddenly, I became maybe around 35 days? before I get my next period. Oh, and. Is it even possible to see pregnancy symptoms a week after? *I asked this because I was experiencing cramps and stuffs. And a little bit paranoid that maybe my belly has grown already. Or maybe I'm just that fat. A little bit overweight here. :))*

I posted here once and found it very comforting hearing responses that are not mean and all. That's why I asked you guys again. :D

Please do reply! :D

p.s., I had attended health class *regarding sex ed.* and I'm not that dumb and all. Its just that these kind of stuffs were not that explained well during health classes. :D

I am sorry but I have not asked a question like this before. My last question, dated back months ago, was different from this one.

About the fully clothed part, I did not mean that he touched me outside. What I meant was he had to like, unbutton my jeans and all that before touching my private part.

And no, I am not seeking for attention, I am seeking for answers. :)

Isn't anal sex riskier since the fresh sperm might drip and may directly come contact with my genitals? And I never imagined having oral sex. Since I think its just that.. gross. And stuff. And I heard you can get loads of diseases through oral sex. :)

And yes, I am pretty young. And regarding the tons of questions in my post, that's just how I really am. I like stating every bit that is in my mind. :D

Miss Cody, are you still there? :D

However, your post is all over the place, filled with questions. If you can be a little clearer, then it's easier to answer all of them, but I'll try my best!

Firstly, fingers do not contain sperm, therefore a finger inside you isn't going to get you pregnant. If there is sperm to genital contact, then pregnancy is possible.

It's up to you to look for signs of semen or sperm on the head of a penis or hands etc, we cannot tell you what went on in your case as we were not there, you and your boyfriend were.

A woman's most fertile time is from about days 10-20, with the days of 14 and 15 being the most fertile - on average. Many women ovulate several days before or after.

Your periods may be late or early the way you describe due to you being very irregular. You can talk to your doctor about this.

I know you have had sex ed. but it's clear you still have no knowledge about reproduction at all. A course in sex education would have explained all this to you. Don't engage in sexual activity until you know what you are doing - the same as we would tell anyone not to drive, teach or nurse if they don't know what they are doing.

I have two articles that I think that can help you a lot!

I hope these explain a lot to you and remember that sex and the actions you take are your responsibility. Sex is a wonderful thing but only when you know both the benefits and consequences! Take good care of your body and mind!

Hi, it's me again. :))

I'm sorry about that. :)) I tend to speak up every bit in my mind. :))
Okay, I'm not freaking out or anything. I'm just getting things clear in my mind since questions like this is all over the net and there are a lot of different responses. And I would like to broaden my knowledge about this kind of stuff. :D

Is alcohol an effective way of killing those possible sperms in his hand?

And, also. I am sure he did not ejaculate on his hands. (although there was this one time he masturbated, but after he came, he never touched me after. And that was the only time too that he ejaculated and I was in the same room, but my genitals not anywhere near his junk.) The thing is, I'm probably wondering, "what if he accidentally touched his, but he is dry." kind of thing. What is the risk there considering the fact that it was 3 days before my period and probably 5 days after my period ended? :D

BTW, thanks for answering really fast! :D :D

Hi again!

You cannot get pregnant the way you had sexual activity - at least from what you are saying!

Don't add in all sorts of bits and pieces and "maybes" and "what ifs" unless they really happened, otherwise you'll always think you could be pregnant. If it didn't happen, then you have nothing to worry about.

Yes, thoroughly cleaning hands (whatever way, soap, alcohol etc) will kill sperm.

You are fine, Anon, you are not pregnant. Did you read any of the links I put in? They will be your guide in answering all these questions as there is only so much we can help you with once the actual question has been properly answered!

Again, good luck and read as much as you can about sex and sexual health!

Yes Miss Cody, I am sure that he did not have a glob of semen on his hands. And also I was fully clothed. :)

I think what have caused me to have a little worrying was when I started to feel some cramps on my lower abdomen. And that butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling, anxious about me being pregnant. :D

Yes, I had read the links you have posted. I actually asked for help in this page months ago, I was really worrying like hell back then. :) I decided to ask for help here once again, since this page actually helped me, like, a lot. :D

Thanks for your help Miss Susan! :D
I'd keep you updated. Just incase I bump into some questions in my mind again. :D