best treatment for recurring ovarian cysts

In 2009 i underwent a surgery to remove a raptured cyst from one of my ovaries. And only last week i started feeling sick with the symptoms i experienced in 2009 and i confirmed the cysts have come back. I really fear because i do not know at the moment what is best for me ,am 44years old

Welcome to EmpowHER.  It's important to speak to your doctor about the recurring ovarian cyst.  Treatment depends on your age, the type and size of your cyst, and your symptoms.  The only way he can know, is through imaging test like an ultrasound.

Here are some resources for you

Ovarian Cysts

Ovarian Cysts Guide