birth control

By Anonymous March 3, 2015 - 1:59am

I'm 24yrs old. I have a 3yr girl. now I'm 8 month pregnant. we will decide to stop pregnancy. how can stop this?

Welcome to the EmpowHER community.

If I may ask, why do you want to terminate your pregnancy?

It is not for me to counsel you on this matter. I do not know your reasons for not wanting to carry this baby to term, since you only have a matter of weeks left. You would need to discuss this decision with your obstetrician. I do not think you can abort at this late date of eight months.

I can only urge you to consider your reason. I support a woman's right to choose. But, this is a human being who deserves life and did not ask to be conceived. Do you realize that at 32 weeks gestation, your baby's five senses are functioning, she looks like a newborn, can see differences of light and dark through your skin, can hear what happens around you and within you, tastes the amniotic fluid, and feels the closeness of your uterine wall.

If you feel that you cannot keep this baby and raise her, please consider giving her up for adoption. She deserves that.