ask: Bleeding for 14 days

I have irregular periods and this month i got my period and until roday its 14 days. My period seemed to had stop for like a day on the 10th day and i had unorotected sex and the nexy day i started to bleed alot. What could be wrong with me?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can cause a woman to have irregular cycles, such as age, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and many other. You need to see a doctor, he might suggest starting you on some kind of treatment.  Such as birth control to regulate your menstrual cycles.  

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: