ask: Bleeding for 14 days

I have irregular periods and this month i got my period and until roday its 14 days. My period seemed to had stop for like a day on the 10th day and i had unorotected sex and the nexy day i started to bleed alot. What could be wrong with me?

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can cause a woman to have irregular cycles, such as age, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and many other. You need to see a doctor, he might suggest starting you on some kind of treatment.  Such as birth control to regulate your menstrual cycles.  

Daisy

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: