Q: 

bleeding after taking Postinor 2

By November 4, 2016 - 7:26am

hello i got protected sex last oct 16 then same day i too postinor 2 after that oct 22 i got my period and it ends oct 27, i got protected sex again oct 29 because he used a condom but im still feel worried then i took postinor 2 same day, then nov 3 i got bleeding like a period, is it because of the medicine? should i considered it as a early period because its heavy like my normal period.

Anonymous

We made love on 10th of this month and she took p2 after the unprotected sex, but this morning she called from work da she is bleeding. And its not up to her period time yet not even close

Hello Anon

Your girlfriend needs to look up the side effects of P2 - irregular bleeding is a side effect and does not mean she is pregnant - quite the opposite.

Anonymous

Hey i had sex on dec 17th then took p2 on the same hour he cum in me....on 22 i started bleeding till 26th then stopped.. I started spotting blood again today ..am i pregnant or is it just my period ?

Hello Anon
It sounds like your period - a pregnancy test should be taken to confirm this.

Anonymous

Hello, while having sex with my girlfriend yesterday around 5 am in the morning, the condom got broken so she took the first dose of postinor 2 yesterday around 4pm in the afternoon. She wake up this morning bleeding. Please what should she do? Should she continued to take the second dose ?

Anonymous

Hello I started my period on the 9th of dec and I had unprotected sex on d same day I took the pills on the 10th of dec m still bleeding after have finished my period please what's wrong

Hello Anon

This bleeding is likely a result of taking emergency contraception; it's a common side effect.
It should not last more than another few days.

Anonymous

Hello i had sex last oct 25.2017 with condom i take because im scared to get pregnant take postinor 2 around oct 26 2017 then i had spotting dec 2,2017 and now nothing. I also do sex this dec 2 2017 with condom. Whats wrong? Why its too short i only got 2 days spotting. Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi i had sex last oct 25 2017 with condom then next day i take postinor 2 oct 26,2017 because im scared to get pregnant but yesterday i had spotting and now become nothing. Whats wrong? Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

my last period was on the 24th of october... I had sex on the 26th and the condom broke and i?
... took postinor2 at once 58hours later... Then one the 30th i had unprotected sex then 12hours later i took postinor.. A week later i bleed for 4 days... For this month after waiting for the period i decided to take Misfepristone my period is supposed to come on the 22nd of November but its 5 days late and am now having white vaginal discharge

Emergency Contraception