Q: 

bleeding after taking Postinor 2

By November 4, 2016 - 7:26am

hello i got protected sex last oct 16 then same day i too postinor 2 after that oct 22 i got my period and it ends oct 27, i got protected sex again oct 29 because he used a condom but im still feel worried then i took postinor 2 same day, then nov 3 i got bleeding like a period, is it because of the medicine? should i considered it as a early period because its heavy like my normal period.

Anonymous

My girlfriend had used postinor 2 the morning of her period,it lasted 8 days from Sept 30. We had unprotected sex on the 10th, she used postinor 2. But today, on the 15th she's bleeding and has normal menstrual cramps. please what does it mean cos it's barely 20 days from her last period.

Hello Anon!

Your girlfriend is bleeding like this because she is over dosing on emergency contraception which means large doses of hormones are being put in her system. Use a condom.

Anonymous

Hi....I finished my period on 23rd september had sex on 26th took postinor2 same a day accordingly,had bleeding on 2nd-6th october very light and now the bleeding started on 9th again this time around very dark,thick but light flow....What does it entails...Please i need your help.

Anonymous

Had my period on the 2nd sept and lasted for eight days. Took pills(postinor) on the 14 of sept within 24hours but we had protected sex. However, I am bleeding now (started off brown but it's bright red like normal auntflo) 21 sept(one week after takin the pill) should I be worried? It's supposed to be my ovulation date but I'm bleeding.Pretty sure it's not a full cycle for my uterus lining to shed... and took HCG 4times but they r negative. Very very afraidof getting pregnant. Please help!!

I took an ecp last month too but got my period on time and had no withdrawal bleeding.

Hello Anon

You are experiencing these symptoms you're taking EC two months in a row whether you need to or not. When you stop using it like this, you should be back to normal.

Anonymous

Do you take withdrawal bleeding as your new cycle nd count down from that? For you next period?

Anonymous

Hey Guys Me and my wife had unprotected sex before a months ago.
I gave her levogestrol pill but she's still having period please tell me what's the really matter according to you. Should I have to visit to the doctor or not.

Hello Anon

Your wife should not be bleeding for a month -using a condom would have prevented this.
She needs to consult with her doctor.

Anonymous

Hi
My boyfriend and I had sex on Friday night. Sunday night took Postina-2, first tablet. But before taking the second on which was due at 11 am Monday morning, we had unprotected sex. Will the second pill be effective or should I take another dose after the first dose.

Anonymous

Hi Susan,
I Hv last periods on 1 April, I didn't get period on early may then I hv sex on 16 may, took postinor on 17 and got bleeding like periods on 30 may for few days, is that possible I'm pregnant now? I feel my belly bigger ~~

Emergency Contraception