Q: 

bleeding after taking Postinor 2

By November 4, 2016 - 7:26am

hello i got protected sex last oct 16 then same day i too postinor 2 after that oct 22 i got my period and it ends oct 27, i got protected sex again oct 29 because he used a condom but im still feel worried then i took postinor 2 same day, then nov 3 i got bleeding like a period, is it because of the medicine? should i considered it as a early period because its heavy like my normal period.

Anonymous

Hey Guys Me and my wife had unprotected sex before a months ago.
I gave her levogestrol pill but she's still having period please tell me what's the really matter according to you. Should I have to visit to the doctor or not.

Hello Anon

Your wife should not be bleeding for a month -using a condom would have prevented this.
She needs to consult with her doctor.

Anonymous

Hi
My boyfriend and I had sex on Friday night. Sunday night took Postina-2, first tablet. But before taking the second on which was due at 11 am Monday morning, we had unprotected sex. Will the second pill be effective or should I take another dose after the first dose.

Anonymous

Hi Susan,
I Hv last periods on 1 April, I didn't get period on early may then I hv sex on 16 may, took postinor on 17 and got bleeding like periods on 30 may for few days, is that possible I'm pregnant now? I feel my belly bigger ~~

Anonymous

I had sex leaked on 3 may, eaten 1 emergency pill and 2nd IN 12 hour. on 10th may I got little blood. will it pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi, I took the take action levonorgestrel 1.5 mg pill about five hours after unprotected sex..( pulled out) I don't have a normal cycle but did bleed 5 days after taking the pill.. it lasted about 4/5 days.. does this count as my period or does this mean the pill worked and is the withdrawal bleeding from the pill and il get a period next month?
-thanks

Anonymous

April 11 my period,April 21 unprotected sex used p2 immediately and 12 hours later,next period came 5 of may thou I done PT twice before and after the period is was negative now 23 of May again another period start,making it period twice in a month is it the p2 that is coursing it or am having problems

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex 2nd and 3rd days after my period and I took Postinor 2 the 3rd day. A week later, I bled like it was my period, though it was light and the colour was really dark. Should I be scared?

Anonymous

I had my period two weeks ago before week 1
Week 1: me and bf touched our genitals but he didn't cum, fingered me with his clean hand. Out of precaution i took p2.
Week 2. Started withdrawal bleeding for 6 days with cramps.
Week 5. Had brown spotting that lasted for 4 days
week 8. Had my period flow with cramps
Recently had tired and headaches due to stress and bad sleeping schedule.
What's wrong? Am i pregnant? I have no symptoms.

Anonymous

I had withdrawal bleeding 6 days after my sexual encounter (lasted for 6 days) , approx 3 weeks later i had brown spotting ( lasted for 4-5 days ), 2.5 weeks after the spotting i had my full period with cramps ( lasted for 6 days) . Am I pregnant? Please i'm worried.
I've also been having slight headaches and fatigue but i think it's due to my stress, what's happening? Please help me

Emergency Contraception