Bleeding after taking postinor 2?

I am worried about a side effect of postinor 2. I am not familliar with this pill and I do not know if bleeding is a normal consequence of using it. I took it around the end of the first week of my cycle and at the end of the second week I noticed a brown discharge that looked a lot like the start of a normal period. The following morning a light bleeding started but the flow was different throughout the day. The contraceptive is said to delay a period or cause an earlier start, but bleeding only two weeks apart from the start of my last period does not feel normal. This discharge is exactly like a normal period.
Is this just an effect of the pill ?

Is it normal not to have vaginal bleeding after taking postinor 2? (i took it an hour after we had unprotected sex)

Not all women bleed but you can test for pregnancy if you don't get your period within a month of taking it, if you don't get your period first.

I am having the same experience. I took the pill o'er two weeks ago, I experienced bleeding but that stopped. Yesterday I had sex and the bleeding has started again. Is that normal or do I need to see a doctor immediately?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Some of the side effects of postinor 2 can include vomiting, nausea, dizziness, vaginal bleeding and many other.  It's important to let your doctor know of any changes, due to any new medication.