Bleeding when your not sure wether or not your pregnant

By Anonymous March 27, 2013 - 10:14am

I was very close to my period when my boyfriends and I had unprotected sex, and it was the first time we did it like that, and he says he "pulled out", and got nothing in me, and I had looked up pregnancy side affects all over the enternet just in case, and if I was or am, I would only be a couple of days.. And I don't know if your suppose to show immediate signs or not, but today I started bleeding, like I had just started my period, and I remember there's a thing called spotting?, During a pergnancy you can spot, But I had bled alot and not just slightly, do you think I'm pergnant?, Or am I on my usual period?

There is no true "100% safe" time to have sex because our cycles can change without notice but having it close to when your period is due is considered to be a very low risk time.The risky times are at the end of your second week and your third week.

It sounds like you have your period - this is not spotting - spotting from pregnancy occurs about 5-7 days later during implantation.

To be absolutely sure, you can take a pregnancy test but it's far more likely that you have your expected period. 

Don't have unsafe sex again - insist that your boyfriend uses a condom!