ask: Blurry Vision and Little Dizzy at 20 weeks pregnant

By AlysMommy

When I was pregnant with my daughter at 37 weeks, I was diagnosed with the HELLP syndrome and I was induced the same day. I went in for blurry vison and never had problem with my blood pressure. I did have heartburn for the longest time and nothing worked for it not even the prescription. Now I am 20 weeks pregnant and I am having some blurry vision and feeling a little dizzy. I drink over 3 or 4 bottles of water a day.

Hi Alysmommy

You may be having the same issue again or beginning to get migraines; these aren't uncommon in pregnancy. You may also have an issue with your blood pressure or something you're unaware of as of now.

Please call your doctor straight away and tell her your symptoms. You are probably fine but it's best to err on the side of caution.

~Susan

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: