Body temperature and sexual practices

Hi there, I am just interested if sexual practices have anything to do with body temperature. I have not been sexually active for 1.5 years. And, since then, I feel like my body temperature feels pretty warmer than I used to feel. Anyone I touch feels colder to me. Today someone just mentioned that since I am not sexually active at the moment, that's why my body is warmer and that once I begin releasing my sex hormones, it'll come down to normal. I just want to know if body temp has anything to do with sexual practices.

I checked my temp and it's around 98 degree+ but feels a bit hotter although I don't have fever and feel absolutely fine except for warmer.
Any insight in this would be helpful.

This is not something I have heard about before.

The skin can flush during sex, giving a feeling of heat and blood flow is also increased during sex. This may be what you are feeling during sex.Most people feel quite warm after sex.

But a person who is sexually active does not have a higher temperature in general than someone who is not sexually active.