boyfriend doesn't want to have sex he wants oral sex instead

so my boyfriend and i have been dating over 6 months now and he doesn't want to have sex he wants oral sex ....what do i do ?

I hope your okay with the break up....as mentioned above, it certainly takes two people to work out the relationship. Let the next guy be your Prince.

Best of luck,

welll guys we broke upp yayayayyayay loll

Hi everyone,
Relationships certainly are never 50/50...one person may be putting more into the relationship then the other person but if you both want the relationship, each person will work hard at trying to please their mate. I met a couple who were celebrating their 50th Anniversary and I will always remember what they told me about how they made it so long...they both respected each other, listened and kept their relationship alive by surprising each other often. I live by this theory...they were a very happy couple.

Good luck,

my boyfriend asks me the same thing but when it comes to my needs i get nothing i just been getting equal with him haha no for him as well :)

If he is not willing to please you just as you are willing to please him then there is a problem right there. Not saying that everytime you proform oral sex that he has to do something to but if you arent getting anything rewarding out of this relationship then i think it best you find someone who is willing to be partners with you not just someone just looking out for their own well being. Best of Luck !

I think he out of place to request oral sex from you what you should do is have him do you first and if he refuses run him he is not for you

Have you asked your boyfriend for a reason? If not, I suggest you do so. Is he reciprocating with you or is oral sex from you to him all he wants?
If so, I think you know you need to get out of the relationship unless you are happy with that but obviously you aren't. He sounds lazy and selfish and using you for a quick fix.

Let me know what you think!

i asked him and he says its not fair that i don't give him oral

HERWriter Guide (reply to HMichelle476)

Hi again!

So is he saying that if you don't give him oral sex then he won't have sex with you at all? That's a rather extreme measure, don't you think?

Is there a reason you don't like to perform oral sex?