ask: Can endometriosis cure by Chinese medicine or going through Laparoscopy surgery?

I m diagnosed with 3rd stage of Endometriosis and i have seen two doctors. Their advise is to do laparoscopy surgergy to increase my chances of getting pregnant in the future. I have seen a Chinese (Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner) doctor as well and he is totally disagreed with the doctor advise and ask me not to do the surgergy. May i know Chinese or Western way of treating endometriosis is better?

Hi Marry Tai,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Some of the treatments for Endometriosis are Birth control or anti flammatories, Surgey is hormone therapy doesn't work.  You need to discuss with your doctor, about any medicine you feel is best.  

Endometriosis Guide

Have you ever been diagnosed with endometriosis?: