Can a girl get pregnant if she is wearing my boxer short and I am naked ?

By Anonymous December 20, 2010 - 9:49am

She's still virgin and so am I.
She's so worried that she might be pregnant and asked me to ask this question on the internet.
Can she get pregnant if she is wearing my boxer short and panties on while I am naked and moves my penis tip around her vaginal area.
I didn't ejaculate.

I know that she won't get pregnant but I think she needs pros to tell her that.

Your girlfriend needs to be her own "pro" when it comes to sex and the consequences for her. While we are here to guide (and I will - see below) her sexual and physical well-being should come from her own education!

I think it's best that she refrains from this kind of activity if she thinks this can get her pregnant. I think a great idea for her is to read this articles below - they will help you both so that there is no panic (or otherwise) when it comes to your sexual and physical concerns. Please review these articles: Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex

I think this will help you both a lot. Thanks for writing and good luck!