can hpv( virus ) go away permantly ?

Ok so I was diagnosed with low risk hpv almost 10 yrs ago when my pap came back abnormal and I had a small pimple looking thing ny my anus needed to be froze off.( Ive never had one since then.) I was so depressed and felt like life was over. Everyone I turned to said id have it forever. So I assumed that. About 3yrs later had my son and stil had abnormal paps. So figured id had it forever. About 4yrs after I had my daughter after going in for a routine pap was told my results were normal and every pap since has been normal. when i questioned the docror she said its common for ur body to fight the virus off and that its gone. So I got the guardasil vaccince. I guess my question is that is it really gone ? Or just dorminat ? Its been almost 2yrs since and now im getting into a serious relationship and im wondering if I stil can have the virus and its just dormant and I can pass it to him ??? Please help im so confused ive been told that it can go away then others say it cant. Idk what believe and where do I stand since ive got the vaccine ?? Thxs

HIV is a virus that can actually be reignited due to several factors including a poor immune system.

However, it's common for doctors to say that the virus can "burn itself out" and this certainly a component of truth to this. You will often hear two sides to this theory. 

With regard to where you stand after getting the HPV vaccine - studies have shown that your risk is further reduced even if you were previously diagnosed with HIV.   http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120328090822.htm

One you have clear pap tests for several years, you generally no longer need to be tested every year, as long as you are monogamous with a partner. The current thinking is about every three years.  But you must still have these tests done. 

Has this helped?

Ok so...which is it did it go away or am I still a carrier ??? I dont understand how there van to different theories. The doc i saw said i was in the clear, but then another said ill always b a carrier. Im getting married soon and was honest and told him I used to have hpv. But that it went away after my daughter and my doc said I was good. So now im concerned if I get married and years down the line he shows up with a wart on his penis that hes gonna say I lied or leave me. Can I have unprotected sex and not worry about passing it along to my partner ??

I cannot tell you this information, Anon, I am not your doctor (or a doctor myself). 

It's good that you told your partner that you have been exposed to HPV but that does not mean that you will pass it on to him. Viruses work in different ways in different people so we cannot give you a concrete answer to your questions. He may get the virus at some stage in his life or he may never. There is no test for men right now. Since your tests show you are HPV free, that's all you can go with. Get tested every few years and live a healthy lifestyle. There is every possibility that you will never get a postive result again - many women get clear results for life once the virus "burns-out". 

Human papillomavirus (HPV)