Can I be pregnant?

My last period was on July 8-10 (normal). I spotted for only two days from August 1-2. But I have been cramping the whole time. It is now August 8 2011, still cramping but no period. Can I be pregnant?

Anytime you have unprotected sex, you risk pregnancy. You may or may not be pregnant (and may have tested to early) so if your period isn't here in the next few days, you can test again.

If you have been having unprotected sex, then there is always a risk of pregnancy.

When you said you are spotting for two days - how heavy was that spotting? Just a few drops or enough to fill a pad or tampon? Implantation bleeding is usually a few drops, usually pink or even a bit brownish. But it would not be enough to fill a pad.

Since you are now late, a pregnancy test now should be very accurate.

I Spotted like 5 drops in those two days. I took the pregnancy test, but it came out negative. My friend told me her sister took a pregnancy test once and it came out negative, but was pregnant. My cramps stopped but my period still has not came down.

(reply to Anonymous)

Are you having unprotected sex? If so, did you have unprotected sex after your last period?

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

Yes, it was unprotected.