Can I be pregnant?

By June 2, 2014 - 4:51pm

my period is delayed, had sex when I was ovulating but we used a condom, we never checked if it was broken or not, we went to see a doctor and we found out the we didnt use the condom properly, now I am 1 week late, my last period i got was on april 30th, and had sex twice in one week of ovulation (may 12th-15). Also today, I had like this blobs of sticky white discharge, but no unusual smell. so I want to know if i can be pregnant or not. Also been a little stressed, but not too much.

got my period today but im still a little scared, the blood is darker and ive been having so many heavy cramps.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kelly_S)

Hi kelly

This was your period and is a sign you are not pregnant! 

Hi Kelly S

If you have been having unprotected sex, especially during ovulation (an improperly used condom) then pregnancy is definitely possible. 

Taking a pregnancy test as soon as possible will give you the answer. Any test taken now would be very accurate. 

Keep us posted!