Can I be pregnant ?

By Anonymous April 4, 2015 - 9:57pm

I haven't had my period since last month March 6,2015 & i been craving & eating a lot then I usually ever do, Im 8 days late already & today I had light pink spotting but when I wiped nothing , I've had some cramping thinking my period should come already but it hasn't. Can I be pregnant? Help.

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

If you had unprotected intercourse at some point between now and your last period then you could be pregnant.  A missed or irregular period is the first sign of pregnancy.  However, you will only be able to know for sure by taking a pregnancy test.