Can I be pregnant in dry sex wearing 4 layer clothes?

By Anonymous December 2, 2011 - 8:54pm

Hi Good Day..Me and my boyfriend were dry humping for about 5 days ago. He was wearing shorts with boxershort as underwear and I was wearing panties and jeans. He was rubbing his penis in my buttocks and near my vagina wearing those above-mention. I have seen a wet spot in his shorts in the left side of his legs. I have seen it after he was rubbing his penis. Is there a possibility that the sperm can penetrate in 4 layer clothes and cause pregnancy?

I have a follow-up questions, are there studies or rare cases which a girl became pregnant with the same case that I've mention above?Because I've read a lot of comments in the web which tells that it is possible. What do medical experts can say about this?Yes I am just experimenting sex and I don't want penetration because I am still afraid to take a risk. So for the record, there is ) possibility to become pregnant in that kind of scenario? Sorry because I don't have experience about sex and I should be aware before doing it. I think we all have paranoia. I just want to clear my mind. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSES. I also want medical and sex experts to response so that I could clear my mind. THANK YOU! =)

As Elena mentioned, there is no way you can get pregnant through layers of clothing. Since I am assuming that you are experimenting with sex, here is a site that may be helpful for you to understand how you get pregnant http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors.

If you start having sexual intercourse, prepare yourself and get on birth control as well as always use condoms.

I hope this helps.

Nope. Sperm has to enter your vaginal in order for it to find an egg to fertilize. Sperm won't survive making it through four layers of clothing. You're safe.