Q: 

Can i be pregnant if he ejacuates on my butt and if semen come in slightest contact with clitoris?

By August 1, 2012 - 10:08am

me and my bf did caressing and kissing becoming nude. i laid on floor facing and he laid on me so that his penis touch my butt. he ejacuated there. he dint allow me to move then and he cleaned the semen which was lying on my thighs. i believe it did not touch clitoris. he wiped from my panty. i also wiped around the clitoris with the same panty. and then i washed vagina with water.
i am afraid i m pergnant.
i did this on june 12th. but i got my periods on july 7th. since 3 months i was on gnet 35 for my irregular periods problem. but i stopped on may 15th. i was suffering from pcos since 7 yrs but 6 months b4 scanning report told it was ruled out. can i become pregnant if just incase semen would have touched my clitoris for 5 sec. becuase i wiped it immediately. i m studying. plz help me. Are there chances of me being pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi there , I have super light period with dark brown color, so light that only seen on tempons , not even by wiping in tissues. Before that can precum make a female pregnant by fingering ?

Hello!

Pre-ejaculate does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

Thank you Susan for your explaination. But I always have crazy amount of blood throw during my period normally but this time was only super super light.
So I should not be possible to be pregnant ? But lately have been feeling my breast feeling abit bigger but like water balloon feeling . Is it because of mind thinking ?

Anonymous

April 20th we had our first sexual interaction ever (I ovulated on April 24th) we just gave each other an oral, he fingered me (no fluids at all) but then I kind of dry-humped him (he was in his undies uI was completely naked). Then he got naked for a little bit while I dry humped him, and there was a moment (brief seconds) were his tip touched my labia (I think minor) He put his undies again and when he took them again a little I realized he had precum, no too much tho. We then stayed in bed for 30 minutes aproximately (naked)
It was all fine until I started to worry because my period was due May 3rd and it came until May 8th but it was okay I thought it was Just hormonal.
I am aware that sometime all precum has sperm.
I had a normal period.
Fast forward to May, 17 and 18 we stayed together and kind of played with each other; on May 17 I dryhumped him again (I wasn't in my fertile window) and in 18th he fingered me (I was in my FW) I also had an interaction on May 22nd (my OVULATION day) :/ We were fully clothed I was on top on him then he was on top of me and then I was just in my underwear and him in top of me (fully clothed). He was never naked that day and I was just naked when he gave me oral sex. That day I ate spicy food and when I was going back home in my car I had cramps but I don't know if I should relate them to the food I ate. The cramps were medium. On the 28th of May I ran a marathon and when I finished I went to the loo and I think (I'm not 100% sure) that I bleed a little bit. (Similar to implantation bleeding but this one was red) im not sure because my panties that day were hot pink so is difficult to notice a difference. Then that following week I was feeling kind of PMS-y but then All was normal and I was praying for my period and definitely not a pregnancy, and my period came (June 5th) two days earlier than expected. It was relatively normal (because I had a day in which I didn't bleed and then reactivated)
The only symptoms I'm having are burping and farting but I have always been someone that farts a lot (idk why) so I don't know if I'm being paranoid...
Also on the early days of May (from 2 to 6) I noticed I had a Línea nigra. I'm hoping this is hormonal and because I'm a little bit dark skinned. On the first days of May I also noticed there was hair in my belly which I think I had never seen before.
I haven't felt my breasts sore or tingly, I just had nausea two days ago (I traveled) but nothing else, I don't have morning sickness, and my belly isn't growing but I'm soooooo paranoid

Anonymous

My bf released his sperm on my butt but i didnt wash it but covered it by pajamas (and my panties) then the next day in the afternoon i did wash it Can i be pregnant? Please answer ASAP

Hello Anon

It's very doubtful you could get pregnant - sperm would have to get down underneath and enter your vagina.

Anonymous

okay so my boyfriend and i didn't have any type of sex and i was on my period at the time, but he ejaculated on my butt and back but i'm not sure if the semen can like trail or flow down to in between my legs to where my vagina or vulva is. we wiped it off afterwards and i rinsed off in the shower. should i be worried?

Hello Anon

There is no pregnancy risk.

Anonymous

last night me and my bf had anal sex. It was doggie style. he came inside me and i came myself. I tried wiping myself before he pulled out, but upon moving too fast he came out. I quickly turned around so it wouldn't drip into my vagina and instantly wiping myself... Hopefully i wiped it in time and my cum didn't reach his semen... what should i do? should i do a plan b? should i be safe if i wipped well? I wiped front to back

we already have a 7 month old. im not ready for another child at the present time... what should i do?

Hello Anon

The odds of pregnancy are very low from anal sex and sperm "dripping" down to the vagina. It's up to you whether to take emergency contraception now; please read all the paperwork that comes with it so you know what to expect.