Can i be pregnant if he ejacuates on my butt and if semen come in slightest contact with clitoris?

By August 1, 2012 - 10:08am

me and my bf did caressing and kissing becoming nude. i laid on floor facing and he laid on me so that his penis touch my butt. he ejacuated there. he dint allow me to move then and he cleaned the semen which was lying on my thighs. i believe it did not touch clitoris. he wiped from my panty. i also wiped around the clitoris with the same panty. and then i washed vagina with water.
i am afraid i m pergnant.
i did this on june 12th. but i got my periods on july 7th. since 3 months i was on gnet 35 for my irregular periods problem. but i stopped on may 15th. i was suffering from pcos since 7 yrs but 6 months b4 scanning report told it was ruled out. can i become pregnant if just incase semen would have touched my clitoris for 5 sec. becuase i wiped it immediately. i m studying. plz help me. Are there chances of me being pregnant?

Anonymous

okay so my boyfriend and i didn't have any type of sex and i was on my period at the time, but he ejaculated on my butt and back but i'm not sure if the semen can like trail or flow down to in between my legs to where my vagina or vulva is. we wiped it off afterwards and i rinsed off in the shower. should i be worried?

Hello Anon

There is no pregnancy risk.

Anonymous

last night me and my bf had anal sex. It was doggie style. he came inside me and i came myself. I tried wiping myself before he pulled out, but upon moving too fast he came out. I quickly turned around so it wouldn't drip into my vagina and instantly wiping myself... Hopefully i wiped it in time and my cum didn't reach his semen... what should i do? should i do a plan b? should i be safe if i wipped well? I wiped front to back

we already have a 7 month old. im not ready for another child at the present time... what should i do?

Hello Anon

The odds of pregnancy are very low from anal sex and sperm "dripping" down to the vagina. It's up to you whether to take emergency contraception now; please read all the paperwork that comes with it so you know what to expect.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Actually my boyfriend wants enjaclation inside my butt.....what can be happen

Anonymous

Hi, my bf and I had sex. I was lying down facing the bed. He pulled out and ejaculated near my butt and he wiped the semen from my butt before it reached the vaginal opening. Then I rushed to the bathroom and washed. Is there any chance I could get pregnant?

As long as there was no ejaculation inside you at all, you should be fine.

Anonymous

hey everyone... yesterday was the 7th day of my periods and I was not bleeding... but I had protected sex (him using condoms) with him and unprotected anal sex... he ejaculated out but I was laying on bed with my back towards him.. his semen was between my two legs could have reached the vagina ... I simply tightened my legs nd went to the loo and cleaned it... are there chances of me to get pregnant?

Welcome to EmpowHER. It's unlikely you will be pregnant, if you were having anal sex. The risk of sperm swimming down and then up your vagina is extremely low. But, you will need to wait until your period is due and take a home pregnancy test if you don't get your period beforehand.