Can I be pregnant or have a cyst

Last month my period was 2 days and it came a week early and before than I was having a brown dis charge took a home pregnancy test it was negative. I'm not on no birth control me and my husband use a rubber but when he came the rubber had go stuck in my vagina. But I wanna know am I pregnant I been peeing a'lot has sore tingle breast and I'm cramping now and it's not time what's going on with me?

If your husband's condom came off inside you, there is a risk of pregnancy. Otherwise, since condoms are up to 98% effective when used correctly, your risk would be extremely low.

As long as your tests are negative and you had even a short period, then you are not pregnant.

Your current symptoms may be PMS but if you had only protected sex this month, then you should again, be fine. You can always test for pregnancy a few days before your period is due, just be be sure.

Keep us updated!