can i be pregnant from rubbing a penis??

i rubbed a boys penis for only a few minutes. it was dry, i'm pretty sure there was no precum or cum. i was fully clothed..after, i went to the restroom but first i washed my hands well. this was 2 months ago and I'm just starting to worry because I've had my period for a few weeks now. i've had a few signs but i think its just because i'm doing it to myself by over thinking it. please help!

No, you do not get pregnant by rubbing a penis with your hands.
Please take a few minutes and have a look at the EmpowHer sexual health page. Here is the link:
Take a look at the slide show, "Am I Pregnant? Myths and Facts About Sex".
Knowing the "facts of life" can reduce unnecessary anxieties. If you feel ready to be sexually active, you need to know how reproduction happens.