Can I cure my PCOS for life?

My mother had PCOS but no other female has it in her family so it just came to her. I know its genetic and I had hair under my armpits before I was 8. That's how I knew I've got PCOS. I'm only a 12 year old girl and I want to get rid of it as soon as possible before it worsens and I want to ask you guys a question about if I get rid of it for life will it still pass on to my daughters in future. Please I don't want that to happen. PCOS is now my biggest fear. I just want to live a normal life like all other girls. Can you help me and my mother to get rid of this rare sickness for good PLEASE!!

EmpowHER policy does not allow us to assist children under the age of 14. Please talk to your Mom about your fears as soon as possible and suggest a visit to your doctor who can explain things to you.

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Guide