Q: 

can i get disvirgin by the penis being half way into my vagina?? and i dont knw what it means when i felt a lower abdominal pain nd i saw my period d next day

By Anonymous December 8, 2012 - 5:21am

Anonymous

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Loss of virginity in most cases is when your hymen is broken (thin covering right inside the vaginal area) by penetration. There are differeneces in culture and/or religious beliefs though. In regard to your abdomen pain, since you started your period - I would assume this was cramps from that. I hope this helps answer your question.

Missie