can i get pregnant???

By September 27, 2009 - 11:43am

hi..i am 19 a week ago me and my boyfriend were having a french kiss when he held me hand and took it to his penis and started rubbing my hand against his penis as long as the kiss continued he kept rubbing the hand but at that time we both were wearing proper clothes. Is there any chance of me being pregnant????????????????

Girlie Girl

Unless he ejaculated on your hand and you placed your hand directly (and immediately) in your genital region, you cannot get pregnant.

GirlieGirl, to be 19 and not have any kind of knowledge of sexual education is a very dangerous position to be in. Did you have sex education in school or from your parents? It is good that you are cautious and asking questions - lack of knowledge is what will cause pregnancy or disease - or the stress that you are having now!

Alison has written a great article on sexual behavior that is NOT including actual intercourse and I think it'll help you a lot. You can find it here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

And please also remember that if you are not ready for sexual activity, don't do it. If your boyfriend is pressuring you and making you feel like you have to have sex (or any kind of sexual activity) , then he does not have your best interest at heart and is using you for sex. Please don't feel the need to rush into something you're not ready for. 19 is still very young, and contrary to popular belief, there are still plenty of 19 year old's who are not having sex. Take your time and wait until you know much more about sex. Sex is wonderful but with it comes a lot of responsibility, as well as the risk of deadly diseases and pregnancy so take your time and go at YOUR pace, not anyone else's.

Please take a minute to read that article and tell us what you think. I think it'll help you a lot! Good luck!

his penis was wet the moment he was rubbing my hand that is another reason for my doubt

i had a doubt coz my breast itches...and i heard it's one of the symptons

You are 19 years old, and not sure how pregnancy occurs? Have you had any sex education in school? I'm so glad you found this site, as we can answer your questions about how a woman becomes pregnant.

If you do know how pregnancy occurs, and are just freaked out by a situation you had no control over, then this is another discussion. It sounds like you did not want your hand on your boyfriend's penis (even covered with clothing), and you are still uncomfortable by this. Can you tell us more about how you are feeling?

Let me know if you would like me to explain how pregnancy occurs, but I am assuming you already know. Just to be sure...the short version is...pregnancy can only happen through intercourse (sex) when a man's penis enters a woman's vagina, and he ejaculates semen that contains sperm.

Please let me know what other questions you have.