Can I get pregnant???

By Anonymous April 19, 2013 - 11:45am

Can I get pregnant when i give my bf hand job and he ejaculates on the side of my butt? like I was laying on my side Can it leaks into my vagina? ...there were only 2-4 drops and he was wearing his boxers and i had my underwear on and pantyhose as well....Im having my next period in 7days and im really nervous...Im still virgin and im confused bc some people are telling me I can get pregnant this way....I know its embarrasing question but idk what I can believe...

Stop listening to anyone who tells you that a woman can get pregnant this way!

In order for pregnancy to occur, there must be sexual intercourse or direct sperm to female genital contact with no clothing. Otherwise, natural pregnancy is impossible.