Can I get pregnant from this?

By November 17, 2013 - 3:30am

Okay, so yesterday, I was at my boyfriend's house and we got carried away, kinda. We were making out and then he got on top of me. He stripped naked, but I had on leggings and underwear. He put his penis partially in my vagina and I'm unsure if the wetness was from him or me, but after my leggings were, like, soaked. So yea. I've read that sperm can't swim through fabric, but I've read other places that it can. And the day previous I had jus ended my period. So I jus wanna take this precaution rather than be sorry later. How high/low is my percentage I am pregnant?

Anonymous

He was rubbing his penis over my vagina and then the tip kind of touch the entrance of my vagina for 1 sec. Then, he used a condom and came inside me. However, this was done on the most fertile day of my cycle. Is there a chance of pregnancy?

As long as there was no ejaculation when the condom wasn't on, there is no risk.

Anonymous

Me and my girl had sex 2 days after her period and i peed before having sex and i use a condom but couldnt cum cause she kept drying up so i took it off and pentrated without and and came on her butt and close to her vagina but we wiped out off with napkins and wash it off can she still get pregnant

As long as there was no ejaculation in the vagina, she should be ok.

Instead of unprotected sex, use an extra lubricant to help with dryness.

Anonymous

My period ended on the 12th & I had sex with my boyfriend on the 14th- we did not use protection however we used lubricant & he told me it had spermicide. After the fact I did some research & it turned out that particular kind of lube did not have spermicide. He pulled out before he ejaculated- I'm just worried though about the possibility of pregnancy now with precum. Since it was right after my period would the chances of conception be low if any chance at all?

Anonymous

Hello need help today is my fealties' window I had sex but a rough one he was behind me with my bim in the air he was oh his feet by entering In me but then he went in deep i had a pain for a few seconds where my womb I sat there a few mins then the pain went he did cum in me tho will I be
come pregnant

HI Anon

A woman has about a 15-20% chance of pregnancy every month.

Anonymous

I rubbed my penis on my girlfriend's vagina and we are both wet. I have pre cum but I did not ejaculate that day. I also inserted it but only an inch of it and i also did not ejaculate. She is a virgin but she said that she is fertile that time. Her period must start last Sept.10 but until now, she is still not having her period. We are worried if she's pregnant. Is there any possibility that she is pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

To know if she is pregnant, she needs to take a pregnancy test.

Regards,

Anonymous

I has sex with this guy last night and its been 7 years since I fucked a guy. And sperm did get inside of me even though he sticked his tip in me and went deeper. So can I still be pregnant by that?