Can I get pregnant from this?

By November 17, 2013 - 3:30am

Okay, so yesterday, I was at my boyfriend's house and we got carried away, kinda. We were making out and then he got on top of me. He stripped naked, but I had on leggings and underwear. He put his penis partially in my vagina and I'm unsure if the wetness was from him or me, but after my leggings were, like, soaked. So yea. I've read that sperm can't swim through fabric, but I've read other places that it can. And the day previous I had jus ended my period. So I jus wanna take this precaution rather than be sorry later. How high/low is my percentage I am pregnant?

Anonymous

I have a question. My boyfriend an I was fooling around one an he ended up fingering me. He did "poke" me with his erected penis. It did not penetrate. But when he pulled out his penis he was already hard if there was precum that ended up on his hand or wipes when he was pulling down his pants. My period is a day late. I don't know if this is because I am pregnant, stressed, or of the month of February messed up the days. Can someone tell me if chance of pregnancy is just in my head an I am being perioanoid.

Hello Anon

Pregnancy is highly unlikely but "poking" isn't safe sexual behavior. A pregnancy test can ease your mind.

Anonymous

Hi I'm heav, me and my fiance are always having sex every other day without protection and he cums inside most of the time what are the chances of me getting pregnant and why haven't I gotten pregnant yet we've been doing this for like 8 months straight and no baby yet so is something wrong with either one of us?

Hello Anon

If you are under 35, give yourselves a year before seeking medical advice.

Anonymous

I'm on day 15 of ovulation, yesterday and today my boyfriend put his penis inside me about 4 inches and he was only in me for about 30seconds without precum or cum. I'm a virgin so we were just getting me used to it. I asked him multiple times if he was sure he had no precum and he was pretty positive, we had no condom on either

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Very risky.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were making out with our clothes off. He had his underwear on but I didn't and he had liquid coming out of his penis. He was rubbing his penis on my vagina but there was no penetration and he had underwear on. Is it possible that I am pregnant now?

Hello Anon

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Anonymous

Hi, I'm Sarah, Can I get pregnant if he just put the tip in for like 3 seconds? He didn't ejaculate and it barely went in. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?

Hi Sarah

If there was no ejaculation then pregnancy is not possible.