Can I get pregnant from this?

By November 17, 2013 - 3:30am

Okay, so yesterday, I was at my boyfriend's house and we got carried away, kinda. We were making out and then he got on top of me. He stripped naked, but I had on leggings and underwear. He put his penis partially in my vagina and I'm unsure if the wetness was from him or me, but after my leggings were, like, soaked. So yea. I've read that sperm can't swim through fabric, but I've read other places that it can. And the day previous I had jus ended my period. So I jus wanna take this precaution rather than be sorry later. How high/low is my percentage I am pregnant?

Okay so yesterday my boyfriend and I were having fun and we didn't have a condom. Im also a virgin and I didn't feel comfortable doing anything unless i had one. Things escalated and he tried putting his penis inside of me but couldn't fully because i'm tight, so we stopped. Yesterday was the only time we did stuff and my period is late, should i be worried or am i being paranoid? please help!!

Guide (reply to paranoid31)

Hello paranoid31,

If this is all that happened, that is he did not ejaculate while inside of you, there was no risk for you becoming pregnant. How late is your period?

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hi Maryann

My partner said that he came inside me but before he pulled out he said that I came on his penis. But 20 minutes later I used the bathroom. How do I know if i am pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You will know you are pregnant if you miss your next period.

Regards,

Anonymous

yesterday my boyfriend was excited and he was naked and he ejuculated on my breast.I was in my clothes and I'm sure that my pants were dry.Is there any chance of getting preagnant.Please reply as I'm stressed out .

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You can stop worrying because there was no chance of getting pregnant this way. You were wearing clothes.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello, im a teenager and i am sexually active. My last period ended january 6th of 2017. Last night my boyfriend and i had sex and used a condom and lube. He pulled out when he came in the condom. He then cleaned his penis off and threw the condom away. After that i layed on top of him when we were both naked, can i get pregnant from that. Im pretty scared. Thank you

Hello Anon

As long as any ejaculate was cleaned off completely there is no risk of pregnancy but genital to genital direst contact isn't a good idea right after sex. Pregnancy would be extremely rare but not a good idea anyway.

Anonymous,

I have question can a girl get pregnant when vagina is wet then rub on penis about less than 1 min? But no ejaculation and penetration happened. He said there s no semen and etc came out.

Anonymous

Hello Susan, I'm a teenager I am sexually active, and my recent period ended on December 22nd, my boyfriend and I were messing around and he stuck his penis half way in me without a condom, he pulled out and he put on a condom on then we had sex, I have a period tracker it says I'm 33% fertile, could I get pregnant?