Q: 

Can I get pregnant from this?

By November 17, 2013 - 3:30am

Okay, so yesterday, I was at my boyfriend's house and we got carried away, kinda. We were making out and then he got on top of me. He stripped naked, but I had on leggings and underwear. He put his penis partially in my vagina and I'm unsure if the wetness was from him or me, but after my leggings were, like, soaked. So yea. I've read that sperm can't swim through fabric, but I've read other places that it can. And the day previous I had jus ended my period. So I jus wanna take this precaution rather than be sorry later. How high/low is my percentage I am pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello, a day after my period my boyfriend and I attempted anal sex w/out a condom but with lube. (I understand the risks of STD's and we are clean)

However, we had a little bit of a hard time with penetration and he accidentally 'poked' my vagina quite a few times.

He did NOT ejaculate at all during anal sex but I had a lot of wetness around my vagina, it was a mixture of my own discharge and lube from anal sex. I'm curious if I have any risk for pregnancy since he accidentally rubbed on my vagina w/ his penis a few times and the lube got around my vagina.
I'm not on birth control and it's too soon for a pregnancy test

Anonymous

Hello. I'm a virgin but I allowed a guy touch my vagina with the tip of his penis. There was no penetration or sperm during the process, but he ejaculated about 45 minutes before and he washed up. I'm a little bit scared because I woke up this morning to find blood in my panties. I've been expecting my period for a few days now, but I'm not sure if my hymen broke or if it's my actual period. Can I also get pregnant ? Thanks

Anonymous

I'm 16 and Was a virgin This guy and I were kissing and got carried away I said no to sex but he inserted just his head for idk say 30 seconds or so then because it hurt he took it out and nothing else happened. I don't know if I'm still considered a virgin my hymen didn't break and he only went in a little He also didn't cum and I'm just wondering if I could have a chance of being pregnant ?

Anonymous

Me and my bf did it twice in the same day. First time was protected and he came in the comdom. Then about 10 min later we did it bare & he came on the bed. Is it possible I'm pregnant ? Like from the Soren from inside the condom?

If he did not urinate in between then there may be some small risk.

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 14 days before my period, once we finished he ejaculated but not inside me. But then we had sex again and I'm worried that could his cum still be on his penis when we had sex the second time around? I went to the toilet after and a lot of white stuff came out of me and it had a really weird oder,smells like clorine? Could that be his sperm and Could I be pregnant?

Hello Anon

Sperm can smell a little bit like a chemical with some men - it's always possible that some may have entered in you because the withdrawal method is not safe at all when a woman is mid-cycle like you are.

If you don't get your period when expected, take a test but your risk is lower than if he ejacualted in you.

Anonymous

Yesterday I went over to my boyfriend's house, and we messed around and he wanted to have unprotected sex, but I knew the risks of that. I told him "no" and he seemed to understand, but he would continue to rub his penis on my vagina and slip it inside, but I would move back and say no once again. I know there is always a chance of being pregnant or not, and I'm continuing to stress about it, so it will only push my period back. Since he wasn't wearing a condom, but he didn't ejaculate, but I know that there could be possible pre-ejaculate. I would continue to ask and stress about it to him, but he doesn't seem to stress nor care. So my concern is, should I be worried or stressed about a high chance of getting pregnant? thank you!

Hello Anon

There is no risk if there was no ejaculation whatsover.

Your boyfriend is looking to get his rocks off, despite the fact that your life will change forever if you get pregnant. You'll look back in years to come and wonder how you ever let yourself get treated like that.

He either accepts no and stops trying to force sex or move on. He needs to be taught than no means no. Anon, treat yourself better and demand he stop, you're worth more that this!

Anonymous

Hello
Me and my partner had sex yesterday night with jus a flash of pwnis strokes in me but he is quite sure dat no cum or precum was inside ejaculated vt r the chances of pregnancy because we did it 3tymes inclyding yesterday