Q: 

Can I get pregnant from this?

By November 17, 2013 - 3:30am

Okay, so yesterday, I was at my boyfriend's house and we got carried away, kinda. We were making out and then he got on top of me. He stripped naked, but I had on leggings and underwear. He put his penis partially in my vagina and I'm unsure if the wetness was from him or me, but after my leggings were, like, soaked. So yea. I've read that sperm can't swim through fabric, but I've read other places that it can. And the day previous I had jus ended my period. So I jus wanna take this precaution rather than be sorry later. How high/low is my percentage I am pregnant?

Anonymous

So basically me n my friend was playing around and he fingered me couple mins after that he started rubbing his penis all over my vagina whilst I was wet. Could I get pregnant like this (he didn’t c*m )

Anonymous

Me and my girl were messing around, I pushed my penis into the opening of her vagina. I was in my boxers and she was naked. She was wet. Can tell if I ejaculated but when I removed it I saw my semen come through my boxers. Is she at risk of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hi Susan,
just wondering - is there a chance of getting pregnant after sucking d*ck (he didnt c*m) then kissing another, then after he goes down on me? (He brushed his teeth after, i just rinsed my mouth after and ate a little, but then we kissed again and thats when he went down on me after.) Maybe im being paranoid, but your help would be great. thanks.

Hello Anon

There is really no risk - sperm doesn't survive this kind of chain of events.

Hello
My girl friend came over. She was naked. I put my penis at her vagina opening. I was in my boxers, she was wet. Am not sure I ejaculated. But when I removed it, I ejaculated through my boxers. She had her evolution two days ago. Can she get pregnant

HERWriter Guide (reply to ROCKLET)

Hello Anon

Do you mean ovulation when you say "evolution"?

A woman can't get pregnant post-ovulation; only in the days pre-ovulation or on the day itself.

If there was no ejaculation on/in her vagina, there can be no pregnancy.

Anonymous

My boy friend and I were fooling around so he put his penis on the outside of my vagina barely inside with a condom on but I think the condom was a bit small
There was fluid on the tip of the condom which i believe is precum
So he later moved away from me and try to squeeze the fluid from the bottom to see if it would spill and it did but not even close to me so he quickly removed it and we got dressed
Myperiod was never regular but also never this late
I am 12 days late now and the month is almost over
Should i worry?

Hello Anon

Your risk sounds little to none but take a pregnancy test to rule it out.

Okay me ans my fiancé had sex right we'll he cumed in me and fucked more n when he fucked me he shoved it dick all the way in me several times and I haven't had my period yet what's the changes of me being or getting pregnant by the way he's highly fertle??

I'm not sure how you know your boyfriend is highly fertile but a woman has somewhere between a 15-20% chance of pregnancy every month.