Can I get pregnant from this?

By November 17, 2013 - 3:30am

Okay, so yesterday, I was at my boyfriend's house and we got carried away, kinda. We were making out and then he got on top of me. He stripped naked, but I had on leggings and underwear. He put his penis partially in my vagina and I'm unsure if the wetness was from him or me, but after my leggings were, like, soaked. So yea. I've read that sperm can't swim through fabric, but I've read other places that it can. And the day previous I had jus ended my period. So I jus wanna take this precaution rather than be sorry later. How high/low is my percentage I am pregnant?

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were making out with our clothes off. He had his underwear on but I didn't and he had liquid coming out of his penis. He was rubbing his penis on my vagina but there was no penetration and he had underwear on. Is it possible that I am pregnant now?

Hello Anon

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Anonymous

Hi, I'm Sarah, Can I get pregnant if he just put the tip in for like 3 seconds? He didn't ejaculate and it barely went in. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?

Hi Sarah

If there was no ejaculation then pregnancy is not possible.

Anonymous

Hi im shane ..can i still pregnant after 3 days period?? Jan.11 to 17(end period) then we sex on jan.20.. .but while sex ..im not wet and he did not come inside.. There is possible to get me pregnant? And after we sex.. 2days after i have blood ..

Hello shane

If there was no ejaculation then pregnancy is not possible. A test can confirm this for you.

Anonymous

Saturday my Fiancé and I had sex (under the influence) and he pulled out when he ejaculated but as soon as he was done he stuck it right back in. Didn't wipe his penis off or anything... what are my chances of being pregnant?

Hello Anon

There is some risk of pregnancy if he did not clean himself properly. To what extent we can't say but there is some risk.

Anonymous

Hi I'm Sana... Me and my husband had sex he cumed in my vagina And after 5 mints I went to the toilet cam that Lower the risk of me being pregnant? ( We are trying to have a baby ) And my last period was on the 30th Jan 2017 any thing possible or no ? Plus I haven't bled To break my virginity as the penis goes half in