Q: 

Can I get pregnant from this?

By November 17, 2013 - 3:30am

Okay, so yesterday, I was at my boyfriend's house and we got carried away, kinda. We were making out and then he got on top of me. He stripped naked, but I had on leggings and underwear. He put his penis partially in my vagina and I'm unsure if the wetness was from him or me, but after my leggings were, like, soaked. So yea. I've read that sperm can't swim through fabric, but I've read other places that it can. And the day previous I had jus ended my period. So I jus wanna take this precaution rather than be sorry later. How high/low is my percentage I am pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi. Me and my boyfriend had been carried away. He inserted his penis to mine then removed it. Last month, i had my perion on May 22 but now I still got no period. I'm having pms like cramps, backpain, and bloating but still no period. Is there a chance that I could get pregnant? Or is it late because I'm overthinking about being pregnant?

Hello Anon

We can't say - but you did have penetration so there is some minor risk. A pregnancy test will let you know where you stand.

Anonymous

Hello,
Me and my Girlfriend haven't had sex, but yesterday she gave me handjob, I washed myself with tissues after but did not urinate, then later on (Around an hour and a half) there was foreplay and some rubbing between her vagina and my penis, there might have been an occasion where it slipped in once for around half a second, I didn't come and was about an hour and a half since I came the last time, but I'm worried some sperm might have still been present from the last time I came. Please help,
Jacob

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Jacob,

Genital to genital contact without using a condom is risky. The only option is to wait for her next period to start. If it is late by more than one week, she needs to test for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I are thinking about baving sex, but in a safer way. We will have a condom & he'll ejaculate outside of me with the condom still on. My only worry is pre cum or if the condom breaks. Is there any way I can know my chances of getting pregnant & also how would we decrease the chances?
Thanks!

Hello Anon

Use a brand name condom (98% effective) and the pull out method and your risk is little to none.
Pre-ejaculate does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

There's nothing else you need to do or you won't enjoy sex and get paranoid about pregnancy. Relax :)

Anonymous

Hi! I just had unprotected sex last night with my boyfriend. My question is, can I still get pregnant if he did not clean his penis after he came and then went in me again, my ovulation date was on the 11th and my period app says I have a low chance of becoming pregnant so I was a bit iffy. Thanks!

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Anonymous,,

Getting your next period on time will be the only way to know.

Regards,

Anonymous

hi my bf and i were fooling around and he was rubbing his penis in my vagina and then we tried to insert it but we failed because it wouldn't come through. we did this around june 6 and it's now a week later my breasts are tender, i have cramps, my leg aches and im moody. pregnant? my last period was May 10 and my average cycle length is around 33 days

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If your period is more than seven days late, then test for pregnancy.