Can I get pregnant?

By January 10, 2011 - 7:51am

I need some advice. We engaged only in foreplay but it was my first time and I was afraid so I took the unwanted 72 pill on 8-01-2011 (within 6 hours). Today morning (10-01-2011) again we did the same thing, we were naked, but we were careful not to bring in contact his penis to my vagina. I think he had some pre-cum and we touched the parts with clothes on. Considering I am still a virgin are there any chances of me being pregnant because of this? Shall I take another dose today to make sure I dont get pregnant?

Hi Kitty123

You should have taken Plan B. This is a medication to decrease the risk of pregnancy after having sex and not to be taken because a person engaged in foreplay.

I will say though, that if you are engaging in this behavior, naked but no intercourse, you should keep condoms handy because you're only a small step away from having sex.

I have some great information for you that I think you should read and please also read about Plan B and it's proper usage:

Please review these articles: Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex.

Please also review this article: Emergency Contraception Update, 2010.

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!