Can I get pregnant?

By November 26, 2011 - 1:38am

I gave my boyfriend a handjob and he cumed on him self. 30 minutes later we had unprotected sex. I was on top. Is it possible that I could pregnant?

Hi Golden days,

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Anytime you have unprotected sex, there is a chance for pregnancy. The only thing you can do now is either try the morning after pill if you are within 72 hours of the sexual experience or wait and take the chance and wait to see if you miss a period. If you miss your period, then wait about 7 days and try a pregnancy test.

Next time, be sure you always wear condoms and since you are sexually active you should perhaps look into birth control methods as well. I hope this helps. Good luck.