Can I get pregnant from this situation????

So today, May 31, 2011 around 10:15am...we had sexual activity. We didn't have sexual intercourse. This is how it all went down:
-we both took our pants down
-his penis was rubbing my clit
-afterwards he put on a condom and jacked off inside the condom. his penis wasn't close to my vagina.
He doesn't think I'm pregnant because we didn't have any intercourse and he didn't ejaculate inside me...

Can I get pregnant? What should i Do?? I'm suppose to get my period on June 4, 2011.

From your previous post, you had a period around June 4. Is this correct?
Have you had unprotected sex since your last period? If not, then you cannot be pregnant. If you had unprotected sex, then wait until you are late by one week and take a home pregnancy test.

Your chances of getting pregnant from this particular incident of May 31 are very low. The chance of getting pregnant is high at the time of ovulation. Remember it this way, mid-cycle- about 2 weeks after last day of period and 2 weeks before next period- high risk of getting pregnant.

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

i just noticed something..

On January i got it on the 5th, February got it on the 4th and march i got it on the 9th....and this pattern goes on.... so apparently i might be getting my period on the 9th.....

do you think i have ovulated ? is there still a slim chance that im not pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to thetumblrist1993)

Hi thetumblrist

We cannot answer these questions for you over the internet, I'm sure you can understand that. If going by dates, then you would likely have ovulated by now. As you have been told before, your risk is low. If you don't get your period in the next week, simply take a pregnancy test and you'll know where you stand. Other than that, it's just a guessing game from our point as we can only guide you to a certain extent. Anything else is just estimating and guessing which isn't going to help you.

Yes I understand.
This morning I think i got my period..... is it back to get it early? its not pink nor brown..so im guessing it's a period...

Hi again!

Yes, you have your period - congrats!

so i don't need to buy the home pregnancy test?

is it normal to get it early or too late?

Hi again!

You're fine - you have your period and you are not pregnant. Periods can be early, on time or late. You really don't need to stress anymore.
You have your period.

is it ok if i have it for like..3-4 days...? usually i have it for 5-7 days..... and right now it's not as much...and its the second day too! usually i have a lot on the second and third day O_O

(reply to thetumblrist1993)

MaryAnn, Susan, And I have all helped you as best as we can. Once you have a period, you know you're NOT pregnant. It doesn't matter if if lasts 3 days or 7. A period is a period. Even if you're used to having it for 7 days. You are NOT pregnant.