Can I get pregnant through my sweats and underwear?

By January 6, 2011 - 3:14pm

My boyfriend had protected sex (condom and he didn't ejaculate at all) however later on in the day we had "dry" sex. However, unexpectedly he "came" on my thick sweatpants. Is there anyway that I could get pregnant from that? I know that it may be a stupid question, but I'm very worrisome when it comes to this sort of thing..

Hi ashlynaesthetic

No, you cannot get pregnant this way.

For more information, please review these articles: Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex.

Thank you for writing,