can i get pregnant? what are the chances?

By November 2, 2009 - 1:20pm

well i humped my boyfriend without any pants on either of us, but we didnt put the penis inside. he didnt cum but pre came and i was wet. can i get pregnant from that?

Dear Anonymous29

Thanks for your question, it's one we hear often on Empowher and I think the best way to help you out is to direct you to our "can I get pregnant with clothes on?" post. Although the original question deals with wearing clothes, there are dozens of others than include sexual activity without penetration. I hope it helps you out - let us know!