Can I have a 1 cup of coffee with my breakfast

By Anonymous November 26, 2011 - 5:54am

I am a type 2 diabetic and I been online looking at some sample meal plans and most of them have 1 cup of orange juice. Just want to know can I substitute the orange juice for coffee or can I have both.

There is so much information if there are effects in a positive way or negative way in regard to diabetes and coffee. This was a recent study that explains that it is actually good to have coffee, you can read the article here http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110113102200.htm.

I would certainly suggest that you talk to your treating physician.

Good luck,

Diabetes Guide