can i still pregnant aftr having my both fallopian cuts off ?

As in April 2013 i did went through an operation for ectopic pregnancy and as a matter of fact the nurses and doctors had found out that my fallopian tube as being damaged , actually both of them and it is caused by STI infection..so then i caught myself now with both fallopian tubes cut off..so th doctors told me that there is no any posibility for me to get pregnant again.

ok well thanks for your comment..at least I understand a little. And if the ovaries also had been cut off ,is there any possibilities of getting pregnant ?

Hi again Anon! 

No, without ovaries there is zero chance of pregnancy. Ovaries produce the eggs needed for fertilization. 

Thank you for this question! 

You may have read our active thread about pregnancy without Fallopian tubes. Some claim it's possiblem most don't. 

From a medical point of view, your Fallopian tubes carry the sperm to the egg (that is waiting in the tube once a month during ovulation) and if fused, the egg transplants itself into the uterus and the pregnancy grows from there. 

Without Fallopian tubes, transportation is impossible, making pregnancy impossible. 

There are other ways to get pregnant - namely, IVF. This is something you should talk to your doctor about. 

Read more in our Fertility/Infertility section here: 

Has this helped, Anon?

Female Infertility, Overview