Can my gf get pregnant?

By Anonymous April 17, 2013 - 6:56pm

I ejaculated and the semen is in my hands. I removed the semen with cloth and washed my hands with alcohol and I played my fingers to her clitoris. The day after she got her period and it only lasts for 3 days and it is light period. Her period always lasts for 4 days. She is a virgin. Is it possible for her getting pregnant? She is paranoid right now because of what we did. Please help us. Thanks.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  She can not get pregnant, from semen in your hands.  Nor, because you touched her.