ask: can the sperm live on the hand?

By snowy engret January 30, 2013 - 1:49pm

i gave my boyfriend a hand job, then i cleaned it with kleenex and about 2 hours i forgot to wash my hand then i touched my self, so could i be pregnant from this

In this case, after your wiped the sperm off, there is no chance of pregnancy, especially after two hours and not having had sex in the first place.

It's a good idea to wash your hands right after a scenario like this - to avoid any worry and practice basic hygiene.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: