Acne

Acne Guide

ask: Can urine clear acne?

By kinnis

My sister and I were on the internet last night and came across some interesting websites...

The one that stood out most was a discussion board commenting on how urine is the best way to clear your face… Of course my sister and I were laughing like crazy. I mean, who is putting URINE on their face. People were explaining how urine took the redness out of their face, shrunk their pores, and made their skin glow. They claimed the results only took a few days.
As we were reading some of the comments we also found out there are many books out there discussing Urine Therapy. One book went into detail on how to apply this therapy to your face. READY LADIES !! First start with a clean face. Take a cotton ball ,pee on it… Then dab it on your face, wait 10 minutes then wash it off… Most of the comments were anonymous, after all who would tell anybody they were using urine therapy to clear up their acne?

So my question to you is , have you ever heard this before and would you think about using it? It Is Free !

P.S. I’m Going To TRY To Get Somebody In My Family To Try It. LOL.
As For Me, I Will Just Keep On Using Proactive.

Anonymous

Am gonna try on it

Anonymous

I was truly at my wits end when I tried this...and to be quite honest, no matter how hard you try to convince somebody that it works they will not try it until they reach that level of desperation...like some of the other people here, I get hormonal acne, that spreads right down my neck and all around the top of my chest in great big cysts...and to quote another person (because I really couldn´t have said it any better myself) "I get acne even if im close to somebody that is on their period..." You have a lot of people claiming that its disgusting and dirty...well I say you lot are a lot more dirty than me, because if you take any face cream (come on I invite you to take a whole selection of different face creams right from the most expensive we´re talking Praire through Lancome all the way to Olay and Nivea) look on the back and one of the key ingrediants is going to be UREA...im sorry to inform you Ladies and Gentlement they dont get humans peeing in pots to go in your face creams...its animal piss! So to be quite honest, I would rather take my own pee and dab it on my face. Plus its free and doesn´t contain the rest of the crap (parrafins ect...) It also doesn´t cost me 60 euros every couple of months and its better for me, hmmmm really tough one guys! If I have managed to convince even one person to try it, taking the time to write this hasn´t been a waste.

Anonymous

I have a question about using urine on the face for acne. What if you have genital herpes? Can you still use your urine or will the herpes spread?

Anonymous

Am wondering if urine would help me clear of my dark circle round the eye..I also ve pimple spot..Ve been using Vinchy products for like 2 weeks but truly I haven't seen so much difference...I was told it wld brighten my face n take off the dark eye circle ...I was wnt to knw if urine wld clear off all this n make my face even .Tnks

Anonymous

I am doing it right now, it is the fourth Day. I put it on my face and let it for Day and night. It does really work. Don't be afraid of That. It is natural... And free :) i saw results since the second day

Anonymous

DO IT!
I know it sounds gross, but it works. So well. I have hormonal acne that I get even when I’m around other people on their periods. I’m talking big, painful cysts. I’f I put a little bit of urine all over my face at night, when I wake up, my pimples are no longer painful, and much, much smaller. If I reapply that morning, they’re gone by that night.
I’ve had all sorts of treatments, and none compare to this. Get over the gross factor and DO IT!

Can you apply while you are on your period?

Jasmine Santa Maria

I'm very happy my dermatologist recommended Citrus Clear products - it's the thing that has cleared up my skin. I've been struggling with fairly mild but annoying acne for several years. I've tried many scrubs and washes. Some, like St. Ives, were too harsh. I actually found that medicated ones made my skin worse. I started using this because my dermatologist said it was all natural and worked, and my skin is almost completely cleared up! The washes aren't too harsh and the formula is mild, so it doesn't dry out my skin. However, it's strong enough to exfoliate and clear out my pores.

I have combination skin that is dry but oily in the T-zone. It's very sensitive, but this wash has been great.

Anonymous

There is kind of black black point in my whole face. So, is there any proof that this kind of black black pigment will go from my face. If it work than sure am gonna try it. Please suggest me for this, because i just don't like my face of this all black point. It's not an acne nor a pimple .

Anonymous

it really works ....my whiteheads just faded in 7 days..

Did you know that your Internet Browser is out of date?

We're sorry to inform you that you're using a really old web browser and we are unable to support it anymore. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. -The EmpowHER Development Team

By closing this window, you acknowledge your experience on this website may be degraded

Close this window