ask: Can urine clear acne?

My sister and I were on the internet last night and came across some interesting websites...

The one that stood out most was a discussion board commenting on how urine is the best way to clear your face… Of course my sister and I were laughing like crazy. I mean, who is putting URINE on their face. People were explaining how urine took the redness out of their face, shrunk their pores, and made their skin glow. They claimed the results only took a few days.
As we were reading some of the comments we also found out there are many books out there discussing Urine Therapy. One book went into detail on how to apply this therapy to your face. READY LADIES !! First start with a clean face. Take a cotton ball ,pee on it… Then dab it on your face, wait 10 minutes then wash it off… Most of the comments were anonymous, after all who would tell anybody they were using urine therapy to clear up their acne?

So my question to you is , have you ever heard this before and would you think about using it? It Is Free !

P.S. I’m Going To TRY To Get Somebody In My Family To Try It. LOL.
As For Me, I Will Just Keep On Using Proactive.

Anonymous

It says use the urine from first thing in the morning. And from what ive read you do it multiple times a day. If you use the pee from first thing in the morning how you you persever it? Or how does that work. Would you just leave it out?

Refridgerate

Anonymous

My 13 year old daughter, who is going through puberty, had several pimples on her forehead. Two days later they were gone aND her entire face looked brand new. I asked her what she did and after convincing her to tell me, she said she used urine.. it does work. Even some of the dark marks from prior pimples looked lighter.

Anonymous

And for sure I will try this out! Theres no harm in trying anyway it's your own pee.
Who knows this will be the answer to our skin problems.
Will update you guys.

Anonymous

YES! !! I have seen it work. A black lady I knew had black discolored blotches on her cheeks and she used her first strong morning urine on her face... peeing into a bowl and washing her whole face and leaving it on for 20 to 30 mins. Then doing it again with that same urine in the evening. Within 3 months her skin was clear. I saw this myself!!! I have white Caucasian skin and have age spots as im 42. I'm going to try it and see if it works.

I heard it from a black woman too and she had beautiful skin. It is only hard the first few times and then you wonder why you were worried. Its fine. It isn't smelly and it has iodine in it which I am seeing is really good for your skin. I do it.

FaranakJoecar

try to use eyerid serum which is help you to repair your skin and make your skin healthy.

Anonymous

If the urine is applied three times a day and isn't washed off will that improve results? Or should I wash it off instead of letting it marinate?

Wash it off but be consistent and do it daily. It works. It is a folk remedy for many black women and as you know they have beautiful skin! And morning urine is best. Not the first part of the stream the middle for whatever reason.

Anonymous

Am gonna try on it

Acne

Acne Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :