Acne

Acne Guide

ask: Can urine clear acne?

By kinnis

My sister and I were on the internet last night and came across some interesting websites...

The one that stood out most was a discussion board commenting on how urine is the best way to clear your face… Of course my sister and I were laughing like crazy. I mean, who is putting URINE on their face. People were explaining how urine took the redness out of their face, shrunk their pores, and made their skin glow. They claimed the results only took a few days.
As we were reading some of the comments we also found out there are many books out there discussing Urine Therapy. One book went into detail on how to apply this therapy to your face. READY LADIES !! First start with a clean face. Take a cotton ball ,pee on it… Then dab it on your face, wait 10 minutes then wash it off… Most of the comments were anonymous, after all who would tell anybody they were using urine therapy to clear up their acne?

So my question to you is , have you ever heard this before and would you think about using it? It Is Free !

P.S. I’m Going To TRY To Get Somebody In My Family To Try It. LOL.
As For Me, I Will Just Keep On Using Proactive.

Anonymous

Am wondering if urine would help me clear of my dark circle round the eye..I also ve pimple spot..Ve been using Vinchy products for like 2 weeks but truly I haven't seen so much difference...I was told it wld brighten my face n take off the dark eye circle ...I was wnt to knw if urine wld clear off all this n make my face even .Tnks

Anonymous

I am doing it right now, it is the fourth Day. I put it on my face and let it for Day and night. It does really work. Don't be afraid of That. It is natural... And free :) i saw results since the second day

Anonymous

DO IT!
I know it sounds gross, but it works. So well. I have hormonal acne that I get even when I’m around other people on their periods. I’m talking big, painful cysts. I’f I put a little bit of urine all over my face at night, when I wake up, my pimples are no longer painful, and much, much smaller. If I reapply that morning, they’re gone by that night.
I’ve had all sorts of treatments, and none compare to this. Get over the gross factor and DO IT!

Can you apply while you are on your period?

Jasmine Santa Maria

I'm very happy my dermatologist recommended Citrus Clear products - it's the thing that has cleared up my skin. I've been struggling with fairly mild but annoying acne for several years. I've tried many scrubs and washes. Some, like St. Ives, were too harsh. I actually found that medicated ones made my skin worse. I started using this because my dermatologist said it was all natural and worked, and my skin is almost completely cleared up! The washes aren't too harsh and the formula is mild, so it doesn't dry out my skin. However, it's strong enough to exfoliate and clear out my pores.

I have combination skin that is dry but oily in the T-zone. It's very sensitive, but this wash has been great.

Anonymous

There is kind of black black point in my whole face. So, is there any proof that this kind of black black pigment will go from my face. If it work than sure am gonna try it. Please suggest me for this, because i just don't like my face of this all black point. It's not an acne nor a pimple .

Anonymous

it really works ....my whiteheads just faded in 7 days..

LianaMoon

It doesn't hurt to try... and if it works you have a lot of extra money in your pocket and a look you could be confident about.

Anonymous

Urine is 95% water and is considered sterile when using the clean catch method. Cleanse the area thoroughly and dry it before urinating. Begin to urinate then catch some clean urine in a container, cotton ball, etc. urine should be free of glucose, large proteins, bacteria, and ketones. Unless you have an infection (bacteria) are diabetic (ketones & glucose) Atkins dieting or crash dieting (ketones) there should be no negative side effects of applying urine to your skin if you're a healthy individual. Will there be positive results? That's for each of us to find out on our own. Also the amount of water you consume will not effect the sterility of the urine, it will just be more concentrated. Also I don't recommend storing the urine because as it sits it becomes more concentrated and has the potential to harbor bacteria. I just tried the UT.. Will update.

All info is from my own knowledge from being a nurse. Hope everyone has some luck with this method!

Hi, I'm about to try the UT. Doing some research I read that stored up urine is good for about 4-8days, this way its more concentrated and effective. What do you think? Since u are a nurse