Can we start a new "difficult time using BHRT" post?

By September 28, 2016 - 4:29pm

I've been using BHRT since 3/2015 and spend hours on the internet trying to get mine right. I've NEVER come across a site with other users bad experiences. I've been unknowingly experiencing bad side effects for the last 6+months, just thinking my body was changing and I need to adjust my dose. What has caused me to ramp up my search lately has been a feeling that I am having adrenal and/or thyroid issues and high blood pressure without changing my dosing. I AM MORTIFIED BY WHAT I AM READING. I AM SO MAD. Once again, women and their health issues after their money making baby years are over, are NOT a priority for anyone in health care. Please, those that have actually gotten through getting off BHRT let me and others know what worked and what did not!!!!

Hi Kimber55

Thank you for this post!

I think you did just start the conversation so hopefully other women will join in here and talk about their experiences.

Here is a link for you that can put you in touch with many women going through what you are: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/have-you-had-experience-wiley-protocol