can you be pregnant after wiping yourself with possibly cum on your hand while wearing a tampon?

I was really drunk on a night out and i think a guy cummed on my hand, i then later when to the toilet and thinking that he had washed my hand and used a different one to wipe myself, i was on the second day of my period at the time and was wearing a tampon. This was back in November and the period i had in December was normal and early as usual but when my period was finished i had lower back pain, i don't normally get this and my boobs appear bigger and firmer aswell. Is there any chance that i could be pregnant ?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Without intercourse is unlikely to be pregnant.  If you had your period is also very unlikely you will be pregnant.  The symptoms of lower back pain and sore breast can be due to your period.  It's important to use protection against an unwanted pregnancy and STD's.