can you get pregnant if your boyfriend precums near the opening of your vagina?

By November 21, 2011 - 8:46pm

I kind of had panties on but I don't know if they were nessicarily covering my vagina up all the way and I believe my boyfriend precame near/on my vagina. kinda scared here, any help?

In short: yes, you can get pregnant that way. It is not very common but if there is sperm near your vagina it can definitely go inside, thereby causing pregnancy. You will now have to wait until your period arrives to find out if you could be pregnant. If it is late/missed, take a pregnancy test. 

Please use protection in the future to avoid any pregnancy scares.