can you have vomiting, diarrhea, and fever when a ovarian cysts ruptures?

By Anonymous April 28, 2015 - 11:44am

Thanks you for your post. 

Yes, a ruptured cyst can cause painful diarrhea, vomiting and a lot of pain. Similar to a bad gall stone attack or -dangerously - a rupturing appendix. 

Anon, if you are experiencing this, please go to the ER. I've had my appendix burst and it's a serious thing.  Two weeks ago I had a gall bladder attack that caused me to collapse.  

You may not have anything too serious but I would not wait it out. If you have any kind of abdominal pain with this (especially pain that doesn't stop after vomiting), then please go to the ER.