Catch husband constantly passed out from "finishing" and never has sex with me..

By Anonymous December 22, 2015 - 12:15am

I am 22 years old. Very attractive and never had a problem getting men to have sex with me. My husband blames us having sex maybe every 3 months or so (adequate at best, with me faking so he does not feel guilty) on his anxiety pills. When I asked him to talk to his Dr, he said his Dr said its not a problem. WTF??? I catch him with his pants off passed out whenever I am gone or in the middle of it. CONSTANTLY!! At times he is passed out while our daughter is screaming in the other room because she woke up and he was being too "Gross" to pay attention and passed out from his own pleasure. I try to come on to him and try to make sex fun and am open. He came out saying hes was bi, gay, and then bi. I offered to get a strap on...... Made him laugh. I told him we were done and then said everything was gonna change but hasn't.....

First off,
Your child.
Is she walking and talking and expressing daddy is being gross and negligent or is she an infant who you find crying while dad is passed out, business out, and generally not waking up?
If its option one you should be concerned about child abuse and pedophilia.
If its option two i would still have a mild concern about pedophilia because sometimes predators can go after infant.
Though since you say you find her in the other room I have less concerns over this.
I will say if he is passed out so much that he cannot hear your child i would be concerned about drugs and illness. Some people do faint or lose consciousness after orgasaming. Its means nothing good.
Next you are young. Very young. Younger then you think. You have plenty of time to find someone who shares a sexual interest in you. The closer you get to 30 the higher your sex drive will be.
He could not want to have sex due to a masterbation and porn addiction. He could be gay or bi. But any of these things could be life changing for both of you. He.clearly cares for you. So i would say therapy is your first and only choice if you have a chance at saving this marriage. But be prepared that he is gay and though he loves you. He is not and will never be sexually aroused by you

How old is your daughter? My advice is to get this man out of your house. To masturbate with a young girl/child nearby is very troublesome. Get him out and then focus on the issue at hand, which sounds like your husband is gay. If he says he is, then he is. Or he could be bi-sexual. A gay man doesn't want a woman with a strap-on, he wants a man with a penis. This maybe why he laughed?

Either way, you don't have a healthy marriage and are with a man who won't have sex with you and seems to be compulsively masturbating. If he keep passing out, this may not be from ejaculation, he may be on drugs you don't know about.

Don't allow your daughter to go through this again, get him out. So far, he has no interest in changing so stop living on his terms and get your life together with your daughter. It sounds like your husband has issues going on that he's not telling you.