Could having more sex increse the chances of pregnancy?

By July 19, 2010 - 10:35am

As you can maybe tell by reading my older posts me and my boyfriend are planning on having a baby and as my boyfriends not always at home, we usually take advantage of seeing eachother on a weekend. I was just wondering if having more sex during this time were both together, could that maybe increase the chances of getting pregnant?
We usually have sex up to nine or ten times in a weekend, is that to much or not?

Hi Lola Marie

It depends if you are ovulating or not. If you are(or soon will), then have plenty of sex. But since sperm lives in the body for several days, having sex ten times a weekend won't necessarily increase your odds rather than say, having sex once or twice a day.

But if you enjoy sex ten times per weekend, then it certainly won't hurt!

Take care,